Sunday 25 November 2012

A staycation surprise at Marina Bay Sands

I booked a room for a 2D1N stay at MBS for my Fiance's birthday. Overall, it was a very nice and relaxing experience. Both of us really enjoyed ourselves.

It was a surprise for him, so he didn't know about all these things at all.

 Baked a Chocolate buttermilk cake for his birthday.

The room is pretty spacious. Our room is with the Garden View. Their in-room mini bar will automatically be charged once you remove any items out from the fridge. I bought a bottle of Mascato with me and I needed the fridge. So I called the operator and in the end, they delivered an additional portable cooler to my room. :D


My favorite is the bathroom. It was so spacious! They have the bathtub and a separate walk-in shower. Love it to the max!

And finally he came at night! Whole day of preparation just for my love!

Happy Birthday! 
As it was quite late already and tired to go out for dinner, we ordered room service instead. So we went ahead with the cake first! Too hungry already... Haha!

We didn't order alot of food. And we did the right thing because the portion was big. We went up to the Skypark after our dinner to have a walk. Very windy and it was about to rain, So we didn't stay too long as well.

The view when we wake up in the morning.

We went for a morning walk at Gardens by the Bay before we go back to the hotel to prepare for check-out. 

Doing what he does best. Trying to be funny all the time.


It was nice to have a short staycation once in a while. Really feels so relax and recharged!

No comments:

Post a Comment